Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Episode Four: Muddling Through

Lola's Diary

Welcome back. Let's continue

Episode Four: Muddling Through


                                       From Episode Three
The b*tch is raving mad. She is screaming expletives and out of control.
“F*ck your college ass! F*cking gold digging moron,” she vomits her rabid trash into the public space disturbing the neighborhood and making a nuisance of herself.
I was scared for a minute.
What day is it? I ask as she continues to holler causing a scene.
“Keep your mother f*ucking mouth shut and hand me my car keys” I demand.
We are both screaming at the top of our lungs and people wouldn’t know the difference. So I paused and watch her foam in the mouth like a growling dog.


Episode Four


Yipee! It’s snowing. I look out the window as snow flurries and then snow chunks drop down from heaven like Manna. Perhaps I should just stay in... or go out for the new year. Snowstorm and major blizzard has virtually closed the east coast.
Hmmm. Manna. Manna… I break into a song. I could do with Manna right now my Lord. Any spiritual or divine nourishment that you can send my way right now will be appreciated. I hear snow plows digging through and clearing snow as they clear the street outside.
Anyway, the Manna of Tunji?  Oh! I need to bring you up to speed.





It sure was nice to see him and have him spend the night after the dreadful evening with that bitch of a sitter. I fixed dinner and got Deola ready for bed. 


Tunji  and I sipped a glass of wine in the living room while watching the travel channel. We soon disappear upstairs and I got in the shower and put on my red sexy lingerie. When I emerge from the bathroom, I was like a bundle of fragrance. Tunji took a shower and freshened up too.

He is a tiger in bed. He kissed me voraciously like a hungry hyena devouring his kill and yes, he went down there playing with my nipples as he explores between my legs. My nipple swell and I moan with desire. He comes up for air and sucks on my right nipple and then left.  I moan with desire and shiver in delight. I rub my hands down his goose-bump-covered back and he whimpers at the sensation.

A turgid Tunji lie next to me and wipes the slobber from his face. (Smile) It is dark in my bedroom save a reflection of moonlight.  His lips graze my ear and I flinch at the electric current. I look on with half closed eyes as his hand inches between my legs. He finds his destination and I stop and moan rapidly as he feels my soft mound and explores the outer edges. I shudder; close my eyes and slips into semi oblivion. He grabs my panties and pulls it down. I spread my legs, lift up and wiggle free letting go off my panties. (Yes, his face was there with my panties on.)


I turn and pull his zipper open to feel his rock solid manhood. I hold it in my soft hands and rubs on it. Tunji’s breathing gets heavy. His manhood stands upright in the moonlight and drips wetness from his inkwell. I lean over, grab it with both hands and rub it from base to the top. Tunji mutters gibberish as my silky touch lubricates his pole.

He lifts up quivering with pleasure as I run my mouth in and out. His hand is on his groin and I know I’m killing him with pleasure. He could pass out. Dripping wet in my mouth, he squirms and moans with intensity and he quivers with desire. He is teetering at the pinnacle. I sense him and let go. He takes a deep breath and moans.

“Lolly, you are driving me crazy,” he moans.
“Me too Tunji,” I reply.
“I have a condom,” he offers,
“So do I,” I say,
“Okay already,” he whimpers.

He gets up from his lying position and moves me gently producing a condom. He slips it in place. I’m moist and wait in anticipation. Tunji adjusts and penetrates from behind. I moan in wetness pleasure as he grabs me by the hips and pumps. Commanding thrusts deliver powerful sensations sending delicious stimulation up my walls. Tunji is in control. He grabs me by the shoulders and thrust after thrust dominates me with animal ferocity. I scream startling Deola sleeping next door


“Are you okay mommy!” she says from her bedroom

Tunji cups my mouth muffling my screams.  I’m speaking in tongues and dripping wet.

“Mommy’s okay,” I manage to let out in gurgling spasm.


He pumps away and I rise to the top and deliver orgasm, after orgasm. He dives deeper and deeper grunting excitedly, each stroke a stab of mutual pleasure bursting in excitement. I flail helplessly as yet another intense orgasmic sensation comes streaking through.

Tunji is a f*cking animal. He reaches for my breast continuing the intense clitoral excitement action from behind. Almost there, he screams.


“Oh gosh,” he screams.


“Holy Guacamole! I’m coming,” he hollers..

At the same time, we reach explosive coitus. In raging orgasm we shudder in a thundering explosive roar. my eyelids flutter endlessly as in a fainting spell.

“Knock Knock. Mommy I’m scared,” Deola is at the door.

I quickly grab the covers and Tunji gets up and rushes into the bathroom.

"Come in Deola," I say as if half asleep.
"Are you okay mommy?"
"Yes, mommy is okay now that you are here," I say smiling.



Deola comes into the bedroom and I hold her next to me.
Tunji is dressed and he exits the room. 
He makes a sign that he will call me and I acknowledge by blowing a kiss. Deola turns around but he is gone.


This is what has kept me bothered. Since last week, I have not heard from him.
I know I will hear from him sooner than later. This has happened before.
He has become a parenthesis in my life. 



© 2010 Lola's Diary

1 comment:

jaiye said...

I'm still screaming!!!!OMG